Bronx Lender Settlement Services Lawyer
The Law Office of Phil Napolitano is a business and real estate law firm representing New York clients in the Bronx and other areas. Our clients are both local and out-of-state with interests in New York. When local counsel is needed to facilitate the smooth closing on a loan, mortgage or other financial transaction, we provide professional and effective services.
Bronx lender settlement services attorney Phil Napolitano has represented lending institutions for more than 15 years. Our clients include mortgage brokers, mortgage banks and other lenders. We have the experience, knowledge and skill necessary to provide thorough yet time-sensitive review of loan documents to ensure the process is as efficient as possible.
The broader focus of our firm is on commercial and residential real estate and general business representation. Thus, we are equipped to handle any type of real estate closing, from single home residential to multifamily dwellings and larger commercial properties. We step in and provide guidance to get the deal concluded properly.
Our settlement services include:
- Review of title documents
- All actions necessary to ensure clear title, such as communicating with the buyer, seller and title company
- Preparation and review of loan paperwork
- Drafting settlement statements
- Assuring all loan documents are properly executed
- Verifying that all of the lender’s closing conditions have been satisfied
- Consolidation, Extension and Modification Agreements (CEMA closings)
- Representation as the settlement agent at the closing
We can handle whatever aspect of the closing process with which you need assistance.
Contact New York City Real Estate Settlement Attorney Phil Napolitano
Se habla español. We have a large Spanish-speaking clientele and bilingual staff on hand.