Bronx Accident Attorney
Accidents happen. But if you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s reckless or negligent actions, you may be able to sue to recover the costs of your injury. Contact Personal injury attorney Phil Napolitano to learn more about your rights.
Bronx personal injury litigation claims are often the result of an auto accident or car crash, a truck accident, a traffic accident, a boating accident, use of a defective product, exposure to a harmful chemical such as lead paint or asbestos, or slipping and falling as the result of negligent care of sidewalks or poor condition of stairways.
When seeking financial damages by bringing a personal injury litigation case, you may be able to receive financial recompense in the following areas:
- Lost wages from the time of the injury to the date of settlement or judgment
- Lost earning capacity
- Current and future medical expenses
- Medical surveillance. if you have developed or may develop a medical condition after being exposed to a hazardous substance
- Mental anguish
- Pain and suffering for both past and future physical pain
- Household services, such as the cost of hiring somebody to do things around the house while you are recuperating
- Loss of consortium, which is deprivation of the benefits of married life
- Loss of consortium of a child if a child’s injury interferes with the normal relationship between a parents and their child
- Loss of society and companionship in wrongful death cases
You have a limited amount of time in which to file a claim, and the time period will vary depending upon the type of claim. It’s a good idea to contact an injury lawyer soon after your injury for a review of your case to advise you on appropriate steps to take to document your case and on the types of settlement available to you.
Contact the Law Office of Phil Napolitano for a free review of your personal injury case. We’ll ensure that you receive appropriate legal representation to resolve your complaint.
Se habla español
The Law Office of Phil Napolitano, located in the Bronx, represents clients throughout the New York City area, including the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, White Plains, Mineola, Parkchester, Baychester, Belmont, Castle Hill, Fieldston, Longwood, Melrose, Norwood, Riverdale, Woodlawn, and all of Nassau, Suffolk, New York, Kings, Bronx, Richmond, Westchester, and Rockland counties.