Attention, Lenders: Our Law Firm Is Equipped To Serve You
The Law Office of Phil Napolitano is a business and residential real estate law firm representing New York clients in the Bronx and other areas. Our clients are both local and out-of-state individuals and organizations with interests in New York. When local counsel is needed to facilitate the smooth closing on a loan, mortgage or other financial transaction, we provide professional and effective services.
Bronx real estate attorney Phil Napolitano has represented lending institutions through lender settlement services for more than 25 years. Our clients include mortgage brokers, mortgage banks and other lenders. We have the experience, knowledge and skill necessary to provide thorough yet time-sensitive review of loan documents to ensure the process is as efficient as possible.
How Our Law Practice May Dovetail With Your Needs
The broader focus of our firm is on residential real estate and commercial property matters and as well as general business representation. Thus, we are equipped to handle all phases of any type of real estate closing, from single home residential to multifamily dwellings and larger commercial properties. We step in and provide guidance to get the deal concluded properly.
Our settlement services include:
- Review of title documents
- All actions necessary to ensure clear title, such as communicating with the buyer, seller and title company
- Preparation and review of loan paperwork
- Drafting settlement statements
- Assuring all loan documents are properly executed
- Verifying that all of the lender’s closing conditions have been satisfied
- Consolidation, Extension and Modification Agreements (CEMA closings)
- Representation as the settlement agent at the closing
We can handle whatever aspect of the closing process with which you need assistance. We also advise on all areas of commercial property leasing.
Contact Attorney Phil Napolitano
To discuss your New York City real estate settlement options with a lawyer during a free initial consultation, call our office at 718-414-6175 or contact us online through our short intake form.
Se habla español. We have a large Spanish-speaking clientele and bilingual staff on hand.